Why Train at the LSI?
At the LSI, education isn’t an add-on, it's a core part of our mission. Our research tools may be high-tech, but our approach to training centers on traditional mentor and peer interactions.
We offer numerous opportunities for our undergrads, graduate students and postdocs, including:
- in-house funding opportunities for research and travel
- scientific and social events throughout the year
- opportunities for direct involvement in the life and future of the LSI through trainee groups and other committees
- innovative summer internship programs
- opportunities to interact with the world-class researchers we bring to campus
- a close-knit community of peers
- access to the breadth and depth of the institute, which spans disciplines from chemistry to medicine, structural biology to stem cells
Interested in Working in an LSI Lab?
Our goal is to train not just the next generation of scientists, but the next generation of scientific leaders.